I really didn’t plan on updating again so soon but after thinking about ti for a while and getting a few opinions from friends, I have decided to upload my old writings, and maybe I shall add new ones to them in the future. I used to really love writing, I just lost my muse for a couple years. I shall blame it on school…it ate it. Lately though I have been getting back into the swing of things and keeping this site updated. I might just start out with a couple articles and go from there. Anywho please feel free to check them out and let me know what you think. Most are just silly things I did for the lolz.
Friday five just cause I actually blogged on a Friday…well not really blogged but without this it’s a very boring update.
1. What would you do right now, if money were not an issue? Find a house to rent out in the country, probably high up in the Colorado mountains, and buy all the Dr. Pepper I could drink. lol
2. What would you do for the next three years, if money were not an issue? Live off my freelancing completely and totally. I still have that as my future goal/dream job. Whether it be web design, flash animation, concept art, or illustration, or maybe some artsy fartsy thing I didn’t list yet.
3. What is bringing you the most joy right now that requires little or no money? My drawing and being able to have my guy around to talk to and do things with.
4. What types of things do you find enjoyable that require no money? Drawing, well it does require some money if you need paper and pens etc, but those are cheap SO! Also enjoy going out for walks when the weather is nice, playing with the kitty, just chillin’ with the bo.
5. Is there anything you’ve been meaning to do for a long time, but put off because of money? Yes! Several, one big one is a laptop. Another would be to get a car. Third would be a ticket to go visit a couple friends and …probably a couple more just don’t feel like thinking about them hard enough to list all of ‘em.
Hmm now my question to you peeps, if money was not an issue what would you get that you can’t now? And what brings you the most joy at current? It can be more than one thing too.