These prices are in USD and for full body pieces (unless stated). Some prices may vary depending on job details. If a price isn’t listed, drop me a line and I’ll send a custom quote. These prices are for non commercial work ONLY.
Comments or questions? Feel free to contact me at mithmeoi [AT] protonmail [.] com or you can use this form to order a commission. Please check out my TOS below for information on payment and what I will or won’t draw.
Please note: If a background is requested pricing will depend on the detail needed to go into that. If just a simple color or texture behind a sketch or flat color, there is not additional charge.
Telegram stickers can vary in price for full body/amount of detail.
Terms of Service:
- I require prepay, and the price in full. I am sorry if this is inconvenient, but I have had to change my policy due to issues with payment in the past. I guarantee that I will get the work done and if there are delays I will keep in contact. If, however, the commission is more than $100 I will consider a half and half payment plan. (REFUNDS: I will only refund if I have not already started on the order. If the order has been started, only in the sketching phase, I will give a partial refund. Once it is beyond that phase I will not refund.)
- Please DO send a colored reference or an easy to follow list description of the character/person/animal. Also, please refrain from sending long descriptive stories about characters and setting. This is not due to an aversion to reading, it’s just because I have a hard time trying to draw the characters/setting when I have to sort through pages of description and I do not have time to read stories.
- I try to finish all commissions within two months of receiving the order. Unless it is a really complex picture I can mostly guarantee this. However if you need the piece by a certain date, DO tell me in advance. I will make sure it takes top priority.
- I am a clean artist, therefore I will not draw sexually explicit art.
- Unless it is my own error, I will only make changes to sketches when it comes to posing/background, if you don’t point out and tell me what you want revised in the sketch it will be final. I will not make changes to a fully inked/colored work unless it’s something small like changing a color or adding a marking I missed. I will NOT make ANY edits to a finalized piece once it has been approved as finished.
- I will re-work a rough sketch up to 2 times. After that there will be an additional fee for more work.
- Be specific, if you want your character wearing a bathrobe of a certain color/type/brand send me photos or drawings of said item. I like knowing and having good references.
- Important to note, commissions will be deemed as abandoned if I have not heard from the client in over 6 months. At which point there will be no refund and I cannot guarantee if/when the commission will be finished if the client does eventually correspond. Success of a commission is based on good, steady communication, please keep in touch if you have paid for something!
In regards to edits and re-posting:
- Re-post the piece with credit.
- Use as a wallpaper, print it out for personal use etc.
- Make small edits such as adding text, cropping for use as a display picture.
- Re-sell the piece.
- Commission another artist to alter/edit the piece in any way.
- Remove any credits on the piece.
Things I Won’t Draw
It’s pretty easy to figure out what I WILL draw just from my list up there but here’s a run down of what I won’t draw.
- Extreme Fetishes
- Hate Art (ie racism, anti-religion, etc)
I don’t always post commissioned work to my galleries, so please do not ask. You’re free to post it to your own gallery, or wherever else you’d like though!