These prices are for non commercial work ONLY. If you are interested in working with me as a contractor, please contact me directly for my commercial hourly rates. All prices are in USD and for full body pieces (unless stated). Some prices may vary from what is shown depending on job details. If a price isn’t listed, drop me a line and I’ll send a custom quote.
Comments or questions? Feel free to contact me at mithmeoi [AT] protonmail [.] com or you can use this form to order a commission. Please check out my TOS below for information on payment and what I will or won’t draw.
Please note: If a background is requested pricing will depend on the detail needed to go into that. If just a simple color or texture behind a sketch or flat color, there is not additional charge.
Telegram stickers can vary in price for full body/amount of detail.
Terms of Service:
- I require prepay, and the price in full. I am sorry if this is inconvenient, but I have had to change my policy due to issues with payment in the past. I guarantee that I will get the work done and if there are delays I will keep in contact. If, however, the commission is more than $100 I will consider a half and half payment plan. (REFUNDS: I will only refund if I have not already started on the order. If the order has been started, only in the sketching phase, I will give a partial refund. Once it is beyond that phase I will not refund.)
- Please DO send a colored reference or an easy to follow list description of the character/person/animal. Also, please refrain from sending long descriptive stories about characters and setting. This is not due to an aversion to reading, it’s just because I have a hard time trying to draw the characters/setting when I have to sort through pages of description and I do not have time to read stories.
- I try to finish all commissions within two months of receiving the order. Unless it is a really complex picture I can mostly guarantee this. However if you need the piece by a certain date, DO tell me in advance. I will make sure it takes top priority.
- I am a clean artist, therefore I will not draw sexually explicit art.
- Unless it is my own error, I will only make changes to sketches when it comes to posing/background, if you don’t point out and tell me what you want revised in the sketch it will be final. I will not make changes to a fully inked/colored work unless it’s something small like changing a color or adding a marking I missed. I will NOT make ANY edits to a finalized piece once it has been approved as finished.
- I will re-work a rough sketch up to 2 times. After that there will be an additional fee for more work.
- Be specific, if you want your character wearing a bathrobe of a certain color/type/brand send me photos or drawings of said item. I like knowing and having good references.
- Important to note, commissions will be deemed as abandoned if I have not heard from the client in over 6 months. At which point there will be no refund and I cannot guarantee if/when the commission will be finished if the client does eventually correspond. Success of a commission is based on good, steady communication, please keep in touch if you have paid for something!
In regards to edits and re-posting:
- Re-post the piece with credit.
- Use as a wallpaper, print it out for personal use etc.
- Make small edits such as adding text, cropping for use as a display picture.
- Re-sell the piece.
- Commission another artist to alter/edit the piece in any way.
- Remove any credits on the piece.
Things I Won’t Draw
It’s pretty easy to figure out what I WILL draw just from my list up there but here’s a run down of what I won’t draw.
- Extreme Fetishes
- Hate Art (ie racism, anti-religion, etc)
I don’t always post commissioned work to my galleries, so please do not ask. You’re free to post it to your own gallery, or wherever else you’d like though!